“We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge”
– John Naisbitt
As part of our commitment to the self-care and wellness communities, we host interactive knowledge sharing events referred as “Industry Nights”. These events offer an insider’s view of the distillation and manufacturing of popular cannabinoid-infused products.
Industry Nights are private events where peers from a selected industry (e.g., skin care and beauty, hospitality, fitness, pet care, nutrition, spa and wellness, etc.) learn about topical issues relevant to their industry such as the following:
- Crude Oil vs Distillate vs Isolate
- Major and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids
- CBD conversion (isomerization) into other cannabinoids
- Dosages, potency and delivery methods
- Chain of Custody and third-party Certificates of Analysis
- Facts and hype of different extraction methods
- Emulsion techniques advantages and disadvantages
- THC remediation methods
- Proper labelling practices
- The emerging trend towards engineered formulations
We reinforce learning through interactive demonstrations of key lab activities such as extraction, distillation, and solvent recovery. We will set up bench top equipment to so that attendees can observe and participate in actual extraction activities. Another popular feature can include setting up sampling “stations” designed to showcase and test drive potential product offerings.
We will tailor an Industry Night event that aligns with your organization’s business strategy, learning objectives and budget. We encourage you to learn more by clicking on the link How to Get Started.